Welcome back! Thank you so much for your investment in AACM. We’re excited you’re praying about how the Lord is inviting you to respond to his call!
If you are applying to be a leader for the first time, please go here.
If you are applying to be on Servant Team, please go here.
As you prayerfully consider and apply for leadership next year, please take these steps:
- Applications are provided through our Leadership Info Sessions. If you did not receive one yet, please email Joseph at email@example.com for a copy. Email Subject Line: “Returning Leader.”
- Please read and affirm (click me!) InterVarsity’s Purpose and Doctrinal Statement. If you have any questions, please ask!
- Please read and affirm (click me!) the InterVarsity at UT Austin Covenant of Partnership. If you have any questions, please ask!
- Prayerfully fill out an application, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org with the document renamed as: FullName_NL. Applications are due on Sunday, March 25th at 11:59 pm. Please be on time so that our leadership selection team has time to prep.
- You will need a reference (click me!) from your current small group leader or coordinator. Please send them the link early, and not after you submit your application!
- Discernment Conversations will begin after Spring Break from March 30 - April 5: Sign-up will be available after you turn in your application.