Leadership Application and Process
If this is your first time applying, thank you so much for considering leadership with AACM. Our hope is that God might invite you to a deeper relationship with him through this process. If you are returning, thank you so much for your investment in AACM. We’re excited you’re praying about how the Lord is inviting you to respond to his call.
As you prayerfully consider and apply for leadership next year, please take these steps:
- If you didn't go to the Leadership Info Session, here is the live recording, please spend some time hearing our vision for the campus, leaders, and AACM for the upcoming year: here (click me!) is the link to watch the video and here (click me!) is the slideshow.
- Download the application here (click me!). You will also need to download this extra handout that we passed out during in the Leadership Info Session and referenced in application here (click me!).
- Please read and fill out (click me!) the Leadership Check List, InterVarsity’s Purpose and Doctrinal Statement, and InterVarsity at UT Austin Covenant of Partnership. If you have any questions, please ask!
- You will need a reference (click me!) from your current leader or coordinator. Please send them the link early, and not after you submit your application!
- Prayerfully fill out an application, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org with the document renamed as your full name. Applications are due on Sunday, March 25th at 11:59 pm. Please be on time so that our leadership selection team has time to prep.
- Debrief Conversations will begin after Spring Break from March 30 - April 5: Sign-up will be available after you turn in your application.